Graduate and Postgraduate Students
A diverse bunch of people are studying a wide range of accounting and information subjects with UC’s ACIS Department.
This page contains information about Qualifications and Scholarships and is for both current and prospective graduate and postgraduate students.
- The MBA, or Master of Business Administration, is a global qualification that has come to prominence in the past few decades. The University of Canterbury’s MBA is up there with the select few that are accredited by the Association of MBAs.
- Find out more about the MBA
Master of Commerce
- About the PhD and applications
- Potential research topics
- Provision of resources for PhD students
- General University guidance about tackling a PhD
NB: To come back to ACIS, click the 'Back' button on your browser.
- For University of Canterbury Scholarships, look here
- For School of Business and Economics Scholarships, look here
- For External Scholarships, look here or register free here
Find out about
- Being a Student at UC
- All Students and Publics - Learning Resources
- Qualifications offered
- Advice about graduate and postgraduate qualifications and courses
- ACIS courses
- Staff research interests
- Support from the UCSA Education Support Office