Graduate and Postgraduate Students
A diverse bunch of people are studying a wide range of accounting and information subjects with UC’s ACIS Department.
This page contains information about Qualifications and Scholarships and is for both current and prospective graduate and postgraduate students.
- About the BCom(Hons)
- Let's do the honours in 2013.
ACIS Honours Quick Guide.pdf (PDF 158KB)
- Find out more about ACIS honours postgraduate courses
- The MBA, or Master of Business Administration, is a global qualification that has come to prominence in the past few decades. The University of Canterbury’s MBA is up there with the select few that are accredited by the Association of MBAs.
- Find out more about the MBA
Master of Commerce
- About the PhD and applications
- Potential research topics
- Provision of resources for PhD students
- General University guidance about tackling a PhD
NB: To come back to ACIS, click the 'Back' button on your browser.
- For University of Canterbury Scholarships, look here
- For College of Business and Economics Scholarships, look here
- For External Scholarships, look here or register free here